yes  :)...   Pankaj...

yes, this happens to all of us,  ONE:  too often in the beginning of using
the digtal slr with autofocus lenses...too much light will cause auto-foucs
malfunction... esp in digiatal cameras..
or TWO: just simply washout the details and shadows.. which  ultimately
define the darker/lighter boundaries...  has happened to me!!!!

I wonder if the darker pixels/shadows  can still be rescued in photoshop..

Usha di
===

--
Usha di