  From: satyendra tiwari
  To: efloraofindia
  Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:55 PM
  Subject: [efloraofindia:125894] CLIMBER FOR ID

  Dear All,
  This climber is growing in our garden fence at Tala village Bandhavgarh
National Park Umariya. M.P.
  May I request you to please help in ID this climber.
  Fruits are about 3 cm across at present but grow up to 6 cm across.
  Regards.
  satyendra
  --

  Satyendra K.Tiwari.
  Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
  H.NO 129, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
  M.P. India 484-661
  Park Entry fee is constantly under revision since last one year. We take no
responsibility for any changes in park rules / fees. We will endaevour to let
you know as soon as we know of such changes.
  To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
  http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
  http://skayscamp.wetpaint.com
  SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT).
http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
  Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor
  00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209