... me too think so ... *Vitex leucoxylon*.
Regards.
Dinesh

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Neil Soares <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi Colonel,
>      This is Sheras [Vitex leucoxylon].
>                      With regards,
>                        Neil Soares.
>
>
> --- On *Thu, 9/6/12, bimal.cob <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: bimal.cob <[email protected]>
> Subject: IDENTITY 19/20
> To:
> Date: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 6:17 PM
>
>
>  Dear All,
>              Attaching two images of medium size tree seen on the bank of
> a pond.This is the only tree I have seen at this place.In the first image
> flowers and the leaves can be seen and in the second image the fruits and
> the leaves can be seen.I will wait for the birds to visit the
> fruits.Flowers are visited by Bumble Bees( I could not take a shot ).Can
> any one identify the species please ?
>                         With regards,
>                                        Bimal
>
>  --
>
>
>
>

-- 



Reply via email to