good to know Nalini

1: that you are alive and kicking!!!   :)
2: you perhaps learned to identify edible mushrooms....

and we will get to learn it from you..

looking forward to the lessons

usha di
===


On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Na Bha <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hallo friends,
>
> yesterday I attended a mushroom-excursion. I shall send the fotos one by
> one, as soon as I get some time. We found many edible mushrooms. People
> here normally look for edible mushrooms, other mushrooms which are
> poisonous or not goodtasting, they just ignore, which means, one perhaps
> gets to know the names but not other properties. I tried as far as possible
> to make fotos of all mushrooms and  noted  the names AND keep with the
> group. Today I found one link, which may be useful for mushroom-friends.
> Under this link you can search mushrooms by fotos. Well, the text is german
> but you can let google translate it. If there is any sentence, which is not
> translated meaningful und you do want to know what it says, just let me
> know it, I shall try to translate it for you. Please keep in mind that my
> english is a bit bumpy.
>
> Here is the link.
> http://www.123pilze.de/**DreamHC/Download/**2010PilzbilderALLE.htm<http://www.123pilze.de/DreamHC/Download/2010PilzbilderALLE.htm>
>
> Yesterday I prepared one mushrooms soup, I am still alive. Today there is
> more to come.
>
> Regards
> Nalini
>
> --
>
>
>
>


-- 
Usha di
===========

-- 



Reply via email to