Oh, then sorry, I am wrong. While visiting the plateau, someone told me it
is the tree Kas.
I should have been more careful .
Anyway, can anybody show me the tree - whost local nmae is "Kas"?
Thanks Neil-ji for correcting me.

Dalia


On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Neil Soares <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>  This is Catunaregam spinosa. The local name as far as I know is Ghela. My
> photographs of this tree are available in the archives of this group.
>                   With regards,
>                     Neil Soares.
>
> --- On *Wed, 10/10/12, Dalia Set <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Dalia Set <[email protected]>
> Subject: [efloraofindia:134558] KAS Week DS_101012_01 Tree that named KAS
> plateau
> To: "efloraofindia" <[email protected]>
> Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 3:51 PM
>
> Dear friend
>
> Today's postings are my last episode of KAS.
>
> The tree Kas- for which the plateau is named.
>
> Dalia
> --
>
>
>
>
>

-- 



Reply via email to