Navendu Page ji , on Indian Flora, wrote that this is Terminalia bellerica

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Satish Phadke <[email protected]> wrote:

> I strongly feel this to be Lannea coromandelica.
> The season matches too.
> The photographs of flower differ from region to region and also according
> to phase of maturity. I have seen completely yellow flowers as well as
> flowers with strong red tinge as seen here. Often the petals are bigger in
> some phase while the stamens are bigger at different phase. This is my
> perception.
> Will wait for comments.
> Attaching my pictures of Lannea coromandelica.
>
> Dr Satish Phadke
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Rajesh Sachdev <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Resurfacing for ID
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Rajesh Sachdev <[email protected]>
>> Date: Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM
>> Subject: Immature post : for ID
>> To: [email protected]
>>
>>
>> This pic I have posted earlier or not, no sure about it. But this was
>> lying in my pending IDs for almost 6 months. All I could recollect it was
>> clicked in month of May`12. Where and what, I have no idea. Where are the
>> others pics of the parts of the plant/climber/tree, I am afraid of that,
>> too. May be I cant recollect during my extensive field trip during those
>> days at Matheran or at Barvi for its whereabouts.
>>
>> All that I can guess about are Anogeissus latifolia,  Ceiba pentandra or 
>> Lophopetalum
>> wightianum !
>>
>> POSTING IT FOR ID PURPOSE.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Rajesh Sachdev
>> https://www.facebook.com/matherana.rajeshii
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianflora/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Rajesh Sachdev
>> https://www.facebook.com/matherana.rajeshii
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianflora/
>>
>>  --
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>


-- 
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
https://www.facebook.com/matherana.rajeshii
https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianflora/

-- 



Reply via email to