Dear Jananiji,

Thank you so much! I will try as you say and keep the group updated on
the outcome!

Regards

Ramesh

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Janani Eswar <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Rameshji,
>
> I have learnt and heard that most cacti can be grown by cutting off the bud,
> allowing it to scab over and then planting. We are actually trying that out
> with some other succulents in my office and have had success with Jade
> plants or Crassula ovata. I'm afraid we haven't tried this out on cacti
> though google searches say that is how to do it.
>
> Regards,
> Janani Eswar
> www.artyplantz.com
> www.facebook.com/ArtyPlantz
>
> On 2 January 2013 11:52, Ramesh Parthasarathy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Group,
>>
>> I have been having this cactus with me for over a year now..it has
>> started to bud as shown in the picture. I would like to know if these
>> buds can be separated from the parent plant and can be grown
>> separately?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>>
>> Ramesh Parthasarathy
>>
>> --
>> Grow More Trees, Dont use Plastics, Keep your environment clean and
>> Green...
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Janani Eswar
> Rooting to Heal
> www.artyplantz.com
> www.facebook.com/ArtyPlantz
>
> --
>
>
>



-- 
Grow More Trees, Dont use Plastics, Keep your environment clean and Green...

-- 



Reply via email to