Thanks Prasad ji.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Prasad Dash <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Rashmi ji
>
> Regards
>
> Prasad
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Rashmi Khiani <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Dr Gurcharan ji, Dinesh ji, Prashant ji, Garg sir, Dr
>> Vijayashankar ji, Dr Balkar ji and Dr Nidhan ji ,
>>
>> Thank you so very much for the encouragement. I owe it to this group
>> that I am able to recognize the plants that eluded me earlier.
>>
>> My contribution has been limited to posting plants for identification
>> so I am really indebted to all the experts who have helped me by
>> quickly identifying the plants.
>>
>> Thank you again and wish everybody from the group a very happy and special 
>> 2013.
>>
>> --
>> Kind regards, Rashmi
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Nidhan Singh <[email protected]> 
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Congrats Rashmi Ji..thanks for consistently showing nice plants...
>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> > Assistant Professor
>> > Department of Botany
>> > I.B. (PG) College
>> > Panipat-132103 Haryana
>> > Ph.: 09416371227
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Dr. Prasad Kumar Dash
> Ecologist, Odisha, India
> email: [email protected]
> ph. 09437444241




-- 
Kind regards, Rashmi

-- 



Reply via email to