Yes Ushadi, it is
I will have to recheck its habit of this plant in next visit.
May be I estimated it wrongly, or this is some other plant.



-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Ushadi Micromini
<[email protected]>wrote:

> I thought c. paniculatus was a vine?
>
> usha di
>
> On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Any chances of Celastrus paniculatus?, I will check habit in next visit.
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> Small tree photographed from Kashmir University Botanical Garden, on
>>> 19-5-2012, alt. 1600 m. Please help in ID.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>>> Retired  Associate Professor
>>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>>> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
>>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  --
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Usha di
> ===========
>

-- 



Reply via email to