Title: Untitled document

Nice day, dear friend-

Hope this email find you well-

This is Jenny, a lovely girl from China Shenzhen, international freight forwarder for 8 years.

After saw your website, I think you might be interested in our services,

Our service:

1)by express to door(DHL/FEDEX/UPS/TNT) ------Shenzhen

2)by air to airport( CA,MU,HU,UPS,CZ,etc) ------Shenzhen,Shanghai,Beijing,Guangzhou

3)by sea to port (LCL, FCL)-----Guangdong,Shanghai,Ningbo

Do you want to try our service? , my friend ?

We still he many other  services,(Special line of Singapore, Australia special line, special line of UPS, FEDEX, special line, etc) if it's okay for you, dear friend -

I'm here waiting for your reply-:)

Best regards

Jenny Fu.

Tel:86 755 66802954

QQ:3077575250

Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 159 99591469

Email:sal...@globallogistics-dfh.com

Skype:wuliukuaidi5452

website: http://www.globallogistics-dfh.com

Warehouse Address:1st Floor of No..9 Building,7lane,XinHe West Village,FuYong Town, BaoAn District,ShenZhen City, GuangDong Province,China.  Zip:518103

.