There is one now:  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1801

> 3. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1788 - config parser out of sync with
> XSD!
> 4. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1798 - forceReturnValues parameter in
> the RemoteCacheManager.getCache() method is ignored!

I'm sure there will some others as community starts reporting! but that's good
as we can provide a quick release for the main issues.

> In addition, we may as well have these "nice to have's" in as well:
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1787
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1793
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1795

these ^^ are already in master so we can include them straight away.
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1789

this looks like a low prio, as doesn't have an impact on the  functionality

> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1784
pull request sent, so IMO makes sense.

> What do you think?  Anything else you feel that is crucial for a 5.1.1?  I'd
> like to do this sooner rather than later, so we can still focus on 5.2.0.  So
> please respond asap.
As everybody is in the performance min set, I think the following issues, in
this order, would be a quick win:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-825
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-317
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1748

I don't think implementing them would take more than a week's time, and their
impact on performance is massive. During this week we can also gather and fix
the most critical issues raised from 5.1.Final.

Cheers,
Mircea