Hi,

Re: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-8186

I've been looking at TRACE logs and what seems to happen is that is that
sometimes, when the client needs to create a new Socket, it sends using the
same localport as the Hot Rod server port. As a result, when the client sends
something to the server, it also receives it, hence it ends finding a request
instead of a response. Analysis of the logs linked in the JIRA can be found in
[1].

What I'm not sure about is how to fix this... There are ways to potentially
pass a specific localport to a Socket [2] but this could be a bit messy: It'd
require us to generate a random local port and see if that works, making sure
that's not the server port...

However, I think the real problem we're having here is the fact that both the
server and client are bound to same IP address, 127.0.0.1. A simpler solution
could be a way to get the server to be in a different IP address to the client,
but what would that be that IP address and how to make sure it always works?
Bind the server to eth0?

Any other ideas?

Cheers,

[1] https://gist.github.com/galderz/b8549259ff65cb74505c9268eeec96a7