OK, thanks for the info. With our other server running 0.13 I see it is
about the same loads, although it has a bit more constant writes. I guess
it must be these background processes. Generally it is not too much for me,
so no problem, just good to know.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/c20721e1-3cd7-4547-8a6d-3699c9672162%40googlegroups.com.