You can find the v1.0.0 armhf deb package here:

https://dl.influxdata.com/influxdb/releases/influxdb_1.0.0_armhf.deb

Tarballs are provided for any distros that don't support deb/rpm packages,
or for users who want to configure everything themselves.

Thanks,
Ross

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/CAD8sRLBY8cX%3Dw%2BNUvro7DQBoApAgL7gSSM-PURWUorWifBAMOA%40mail.gmail.com.