There is currently no way to make WMI queries directly. There are generic
plugins (inputs.cpu, inputs.mem, inputs.swap, etc) that do query WMI under the
covers, so you could try those first and see if they fit your needs.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/cddaa72d-7da7-4875-aab7-5cd0518a41c6%40googlegroups.com.