Hi everyone, I have a question about influxql.TimeRange function. I noticed
that with combination with influxql.Reduce function and influxql.NowValuer
struct I can get min and max timestamps from queries like
     SELECT SUM("sum") / 60 AS "sum" FROM something WHERE customer = 'customer'
AND time >= now() - 10d GROUP BY time(1d) fill(0)

now() - 30d part will be correctly transformed on influxql.Reduce stage and
influxql.TimeRange function is able to return needed values.

But if I try to use queries like
     SELECT SUM("sum") / 60 AS "sum" FROM something WHERE customer = 'customer'
AND time >= 2015-05-04T00:00:00Z' - 10d GROUP BY time(1d) fill(0)

it doesn't work anymore. As far as I can tell, influxql.NowValuer helps by
returning time.Time which then gets correctly used. Is there any way to parse
queries with fixed dates like the one above?

Dmitry.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/731127f8-d82e-46e2-b4ef-73395e862bf8%40googlegroups.com.