I should provide more info: We are running these CQs on a single instance (1
node cluster).
Should I expect parallelism in a multi-node cluster?

I do not see any parallelism settings in the documentation for configuration:
https://docs.influxdata.com/influxdb/v1.0/administration/config/#continuous-queries

I dont see any parallelism or asynch mention in the CQ docs as well:
https://docs.influxdata.com/influxdb/v1.0/query_language/continuous_queries/

So if this is not supported, it would be nice to know if there are plans for
this in any 1.x release.

Thanks again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/f3cc19ab-251d-4d8b-bf01-576590351780%40googlegroups.com.