To preserve tags across aggregation operations like sum and mean you need
to group by those tags

stream
    |from()
        .database('monitor')
        .measurement('system_memory')
        .where(lambda: "host" == 'dev1' AND "type_instance" ==
'memory.used')
        .groupBy('tag1', 'tag2')

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/75c2cf06-204e-486e-82c2-b5c17c4b3a81%40googlegroups.com.