Few background.

I have installed InfluxDb and Grafana and my Monitoring Project is working

Now I am trying to setup alert for all influxDb measurements, so I have
installed Kapacitor but getting no response when I enter record command.

kapacitor record stream -task cpu_alert -duration 20

No response - Kapacitor is hung.

*Thanks,Nikhil Agrawal | +1 408 505 8443*