Hi,

Few background.

I have installed InfluxDb and Grafana and my Monitoring Project is working
fine.

Now I am trying to setup alert for all influxDb measurements, so I have
installed Kapacitor but getting no response when I enter record command.

kapacitor record stream -task cpu_alert -duration 20

No response - Kapacitor is hung.

Thanks,

Nihkil

--

*Thanks,Nikhil Agrawal | +1 408 505 8443*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/CAMtKHpqs6C4_Fx5ti3kf%3D92Tf8xzDqaFRs4tnjQADVUFMvRCmA%40mail.gmail.com.