What specifically in /var is filling up? (du -h -d 2 /var/lib/influxdb/)

Are you sure that your writes are going to the RP you created? Did you set
it as DEFAULT?

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:40 PM, <tracyann.monte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have influxDB 1.0.0 running on one of my VM's. I have created a DB with
> a retention policy of one hour and a Python script that posts data to
> InfluxDB every 5 minutes. After running InfuxDB for a week, the /var
> directory gets full. Is there any way of avoiding this?
>
> --
> Remember to include the version number!
> ---
> gid/influxdb/27e431a7-2126-4c71-aa47-51b3f57e7041%40googlegroups.com.

Sean Beckett
Director of Support and Professional Services
InfluxDB

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/CALGqCvO2DrTJjSftpywxh6jpuVxB%2BvnbY3QvJOD-BhpDtCuaVw%40mail.gmail.com.