In the old SNMP Plugin I had this:
    address = "server.domain.local:161"
    community = "community" # default public
    version = 2 # default 2
    collect = ["CargaCPU"]
        name = "CargaCPU"
        oid = "hrProcessorLoad"

And then, in InfluxDB I was able to see all CPU that this server have, and I
was able to identify them thru a tag called "instance".

In the new plugin I'm trying to do the same like this:
  agents = [ "server.domain.local" ]
  version = 2
  community = "community"
    name = "hostname"
    oid = "RFC1213-MIB::sysName.0"
    is_tag = true
          name = "UsoCPU"
          inherit_tags = [ "hostname" ]
                     name = "CargaCPU"
                     oid = "hrProcessorLoad"

And there I only get one value (instead of # of CPU I have)... I don't know if
it is the first value, or an average or what... There is no instance tag.
How I have to do it?