Hello, while testing I wrote by mistake float values as string to the database.
Normal queries worked out fine, but when I tried an aggregate function, influx
returned a meaningless panic message. It took me a while to figure out what's
going on.

If someone could confirm, that this is not the desired behaviour, I would open
a issue on github.