I'm in early stages of looking at Telegraf so forgive me if parts of my
question are a little conceptually incorrect. I noticed the mysql input
plugin is configurable, for example, as to whether it should

However Galera's "wsrep_" values are added
here, https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/pull/1437, but they do not
appear to be configurable.

Q1: Are these just gathered if they're present and otherwise ignored?
Q2: What if they're invalid or null? For example if you're forced to
monitor a MySQL install that has the Galera patch, but is set

It is my hope that these values will be always gathered if present, and
that their contents (or lack thereof) will not matter unless I attempt to
"do something" in another tool (presumably another tool in TICK stack).

Thank you,