Sorry for the delayed reply , please find below the results of mentioned
queries.

show subscriptions
name: _internal
---------------
retention_policy        name                                            mode
destinations
monitor                 kapacitor-cbe3d098-2d57-4fca-9067-d8ed1c710ebf  ANY
[udp://localhost:45801]

name: elastic
-------------
retention_policy        name                                            mode
destinations
autogen                 kapacitor-cbe3d098-2d57-4fca-9067-d8ed1c710ebf  ANY
[udp://localhost:34185]

name: telegraf
--------------
retention_policy        name                                            mode
destinations
autogen                 kapacitor-cbe3d098-2d57-4fca-9067-d8ed1c710ebf  ANY
[udp://localhost:43085]

> SHOW RETENTION POLICIES ON _internal
name    duration        shardGroupDuration      replicaN        default
monitor 168h0m0s        24h0m0s                 1               true

> SHOW RETENTION POLICIES ON telegraf
name    duration        shardGroupDuration      replicaN        default
autogen 0               168h0m0s                1               true

> SHOW RETENTION POLICIES ON elastic
name    duration        shardGroupDuration      replicaN        default
autogen 0               168h0m0s                1               true

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Amith

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/3d7f8bca-d2b0-4724-b240-f5e33fd927e6%40googlegroups.com.