Still looking for i686 package that will run on Centos.

Older versions are available.  For instance, see for

Randomly, I tried this url, and it appears to be available.  Would
this be correct? is
also available, but is a binary and not available with yum.

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 5:27:16 PM UTC-7, Michael Reed wrote:
> Have a virtual server with 32 bit processor (i686)
> My windows 86_64 PC only gives me the link for
> Where do I find the correct software?
> Thanks

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at