Since we currently evaluate InfluxDB for our product we would like to know
the current status of the N shard spaces idea to separate the physical
storage space of different tenants. Is it done? If yes, is it part of the
open source offer or of the commercial enterprise solution? If no, what is
your current approach regarding multi tenancy? What is offered by the open
source solution, what by the enterprise solution? Is something more on your
roadmap?

--
Remember to include the version number!
---