That's expected behavior. The user explicitly has no privileges on that
database. Revoking all privileges isn't the same as never having configured
any for that database.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 4:04 AM, Willem D'Haese <willem.dha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Recently I removed an InfluxDB database. The weird thing is that the
> grants for the user who had access on this db still seem to be there for
> this 'non-existant' db. I tried revoking the grants for this user on this
> database, but now it shows "NO PRIVILEGES". How can I remove the grants
> completely for non-existant databaases?
>
> SHOW GRANTS FOR InfluxDbReader
>
> db_telegraf01    "NO PRIVILEGES"
>
> Willem
>
> --
> Remember to include the version number!
> ---
> msgid/influxdb/fd7dbe60-fafa-424f-a89a-fcb8978b6fee%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/fd7dbe60-fafa-424f-a89a-fcb8978b6fee%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Sean Beckett
Director of Support and Professional Services
InfluxDB

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/CALGqCvPHAbSZsiZHHT%3D_VDD-_qbPZ5z7r%2BrwSfC9_V3f5WHt-Q%40mail.gmail.com.