The relay copies all data it receives to all configured backends. The basic
flow should be something like this:

client -> load balancer -> relays -> influxdb, kapacitor (can have multiple
instances of each)

Kapacitor should be configured to disable subscriptions and use the load
balancer when querying InfluxDB.

--
Remember to include the version number!
---