I don't believe that can be done.
What you can do is query the measurement for a field value with a timestamp
in the last day.
For example

select temp from machines where time > now() - 1d

But you have to specify the measurement in the query.

You could construct these queries for all measurements in a program (bash,
python, etc.) ... run show measurements to get the whole list of
measurements.
Then construct the above query for each measurement.

Not ideal, I know.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/3e902e30-9cb3-4aba-8fa1-f669dcd1e644%40googlegroups.com.