Dear Valued Supplier,

As we informed you a few months ago, we optimized our internal procurement process. With Coupa we implemented an eProcurement system which helps us to standardize our Purchase-to-Order-Process for the entities ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24 and Scout24 AG. We are also working on the automation of our invoicing process so that all future invoices are transmitted electronically to Scout24.

We are driving the change not only for us, but also for you to share with you the following benefits for our future collaboration:

  • Speed – electronic invoices are processed faster
  • Accuracy – Coupa validates your invoice to ensure all required information is present
  • Visibility – online payment status means no more accounts payable inquiries
  • Predictability – improve management of cash flow
  • Consistency – standard purchase order template guaranteeing you always receive formal Purchase Order with consistent format regardless of the Scout entity you are supporting

Depending on your preference and the existing infrastructure on your side, you can choose between the following electronic options:

  • Actionable Email: You can act directly from your email inbox, receive purchase orders, and create invoices without registering or logging in to the Coupa Supplier Portal.
  • Coupa Supplier Portal: Scout24 will send you an email invite to register on the Portal. You can log in to the Portal to view purchase orders as well as create and send invoices electronically.
  • cXML Transmission:  You’re able to send invoice information in a cXML format, and post the file directly to our procurement system.

You want to know more about the three electronic options? You can find additional detailed information here…

Getting Started:

Please review and confirm the following contact information within the next 48 hours. Click on the link provided below to edit this information as required. We will assume the information is correct if no edits are received. If you are not the correct contact person within your organization, please forward this email to the appropriate individual.

Supplier Name:       InfluxData Inc
Supplier Number:    51357
Supplier Address:    150 Spear Street / Suite 1750 San Francisco CA 94105 US
Contact Name:        null null
Contact Phone:       415-295-1901
Contact Email:        ma...@influxdata.com

                            Edit Contact Info

Timeline:

Currently we are facing the challenge that we receiving a lot of invoices without a Purchase Order. You may already noticed, that our invoice payment process is currently delayed. To improve this situation and to offer you a faster payment process, we hope for an prompt answer from you and your decision for one of the three solutions above.

Next Steps:

  • Please confirm your contact data and share your preferred electronic option within the next 48 hours
  • If you are interested to get the benefits of the Coupa Supplier Portal, we will send you an email to register for the Coupa Supplier Portal. Please follow the email instructions to register within 5 work days.
  • Our Service Provider Bluvault will call you after you register for the Coupa Supplier Portal to provide instructions and guidance about our optimized order and invoice process and to answer your questions.

To have you on board is a very important step for us. Bluvault, our service provider, will share with you additional detailed information regarding Coupa and the Coupa Supplier Portal as needed. We want to make sure that you are getting all the information you need.

If we miss something, don’t hesitate to let us know and send a short mail to eprocurem...@scout24.com or contact your current Procurement Manager:

Category Lead Marketing & Events: Florian Walter

Category Lead IT & Telecom:          Sascha Wagner

Category Lead Services:             Alicja Zieba-Kolasa and Nicole Krueger

Overall:             Massimiliano Maiuri

Thank you for your cooperation in this transition.

Sincerely,

Massimiliano Maiuri

Vice President Global Procurement

Scout24 AG