Hi,
Could anyone let us know whether this can be solved.

InfluxDB Version is 0.8.6 (not sure on exact but it is under 0.8)
What we do is to connect to influx db for writes in many threads with each
thread using InfluDB.Net.InfluDb : WriteAsync for writing the series data.
what i saw in influxDB VM is that just after connections go beyond some
(may be just 200), WriteAsync starts to throw exceptions “Unable to connect
to remote server” which looks like some transient error? Even after wait
and retry we are still seeing the error.
Could any one help me with this.

Rgds/Pramod

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/4adbd060-b4b8-40af-aa5d-db730d07c58b%40googlegroups.com.