Cyrus has a problem for a few users on the system in that it
bails while looking in the users directory for mail.  I think I have
narrowed it down to the code below.

Cyrus seems to be able to delete the mailbox, add it back,
and reconstruct it.

Pop3d authenicates the user and bails with no errors.
Imap3d authenticates and keeps open the mailbox, but
displays no emails.

Any ideas?  The line it is dying on is:
aclresult = xrealloc(aclresult, aclresultalloced);

TIA,
  -Allan

Setup: Cyrus 1.6.24->PAM->MYSQL Authentication

File: imap/mboxlist.c
Function mboxlist_lookup
    /* Parse ACL if requested */
    if (aclp) {
        if (acllen+1 > aclresultalloced) {
            aclresultalloced = acllen+100;
            aclresult = xrealloc(aclresult, aclresultalloced);
        }

        memcpy(aclresult, acl, acllen);
        aclresult[acllen] = '\0';

        *aclp = aclresult;