Krzysztof Sierota wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have read some documentation on the new 2.0.7 cyrus server, and I really
> like the improvements. However, I am a bit concerned about the lack of
> reconstruct tool that would be compatible with new mailboxes db format.

What makes you think that it is incompatible?  The reconstruct.c source
was updated prior to 2.0.3 and seems to work just fine with the current
code from CVS.

In fact, just before posting this, I removed
'/var/spool/imap/user/test/cyrus.*' on my server and then ran
'reconstruct user.test' and all is fine.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127