John Holman wrote:

> > I've thrown a tarball containing cyrus imapd 1.6.25 at
> >
> > ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/BETA/cyrus-imapd-1.6.25.tar.gz
> >
> > If no one has any (serious) complaints in the next two days, I'll move
> > this file up one level and announce it widely.
>
> I can't find any such announcement - what's the current status? Is there a
> list of changes between this and 1.6.24?

Here's the list of changes that I *know* are in 1.6.25 because I checked
them in myself.  What (if anything) else Larry might have put in, I
don't know.  I'm now running 2.x, so I haven't looked at the 1.6 code in
a while.  If you're *really* curious, just check CVS yourself.

   - added tcl 8.2 to configure
   - 'const'-ified deliver/timsieved/test to match sieve prototypes
   - added 'singleinstancestore', 'sendmail', 'postmaster' and
     'imapidresponse' imapd.conf options
   - added sendmail error strings
   - fixed sendmail child process bug (vacation, redirect, reject)
   - use empty return address for sieve actions which use sendmail
   - added in-reply-to header to vacation responses
   - changed auto-submitted header keyword to auto-replied
     (matches upcoming sendmail 8.12)
   - fixed ending boundary for vacation MIME responses
   - more paranoid ID implementation
   - SEARCH HEADER fix (only searches header content)
   - mboxname fix (tjs's UTF-7 fix)
   - installsieve/timsieved disable script fixes
   - sieve fixes:
           * makefile fixes
           * subaddress fixes
           * vacation fixes
           * STOP fix

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127