The only way I had netscape to authenticate using PLAINTEXT was by
removing the LOGIN method from SASL. It seems that Netscape will use
LOGIN if it is available, otherwise it uses PLAINTEXT.

Anyone can confirm this?

--
marc - (http://register4less.com)

If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws.