Lawrence Greenfield wrote:

> Aha!  This is it.  limit_fds() calls syslog() before we reserve fd 3
> and 4 for communicating with the children.
>
> Thanks very much.  Please try the attached patch.  (The important
> part is that limit_fds() is called after reserving fds 0-4.)

Yup.  That's it.  I guess I must have totally missed you reserving those
fds in the code.  I'll have to go back and check it out better.

Problem seems to be resolved, though.  You ought to go back and fix
those ``%d''s that reference the now rlim_t-typed variables.  It
probably (still) overflows a little.

Thanks

-Bitt