Hi all.

Cyrus-imapd-2.0.11
------------------
I setup a vacation rule and few fileinto rules as per example on the
sieve's homepage.
The first time I sent a mail meeting the rule, a vacation resoponse was
triggered
and after that nothing any more.

Here is my script
-----------------
require ["fileinto","vacation", "reject"];

if allof (header :contains "subject" "Are you there") {
     vacation :days 7 "Not really. Please leave a message";
}

if anyof ( address :all :contains ["To", "Cc", "Bcc"]
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ) {
        fileinto "INBOX.MailingLists.Horde.imp";
}
if anyof ( address :all :contains ["To", "Cc", "Bcc"]
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ) {
        fileinto "INBOX.MailingLists.Horde.dev";
}

Thanks for any help on getting this to work.

Also, has anyone some working vacation scripts and would like to share?
thanks

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager