Because of time constraints, I haven't been keeping up with the mailing list. Not sure
what the current state of things are.

I've got cyrus-imapd-1.6.24 and cyrus-sasl-1.5.24 setup with mysql mods ( from someone
on the list ) that let me use mysql tables for authentication. I modified the code some
so that I can use crypt and mysql encrypted passwords along with plain text passwords.
I also have mod_auth_mysql set up to read the same tables.  I also have postfix with
SMTP AUTH enabled.

Now the only difficulty I have is that CRAM-MD5 uses the sasldb file and pretty
much everything else uses the mysql/sasl mod code.

Does anyone know how to have the CRAM-MD5 stuff NOT use the sasldb file?
I'd like to get rid of the sasldb file altogether.

Thanks - jack