Hi, I have tried to set up cyrus to use ssl.

in my imapd.conf I got:
tls_cert_file: /var/imap/server.pem
tls_key_file: /var/imap/server.pem

my log shows:
Jun 26 15:26:44 mail imapd[19473]: TLS engine: cannot load CA data
Jun 26 15:26:45 mail imapd[19473]: starttls: TLSv1 with cipher RC4-MD5
(128/128 bits) no authentication
Jun 26 15:26:45 mail imapd[19473]: login: [192.168.1.133] tarjei
plaintext+TLS

Should I care about the CA-data entry in the log? When I login now, is that
in plain txt or encrypted?

I have created a selfsigned ca.key file, how should I add it to this key
thing? Do I have to or is this really working?

Thanx

Tarjei