Hello all,

I've been batting my head against a wall on this one, and need some help,
please. I've read all I can find in the archives on how to get mails
delivered to a user's sub-folders and to shared mailboxes, and I just can't
get it to work right.

I've tried several of the suggestions I've seen in the mailing list (those
that I sorta understood what I should do, anyway) and they cause something
else to break, causing sendmail panics in my logs.

My current mc file looks like so (in the relevant portions):

MAILER(`local')dnl
MAILER(`smtp')dnl

MAILER_DEFINITIONS
Mcyrus,         P=[IPC], F=lsDFMnqA@/:|SmXz, E=\r\n,
                S=EnvFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL, T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=FILE /var/imap/socket/lmtp

LOCAL_RULE_0
Rbb + $+ < @ $=w . >    $#cyrus $: + $1

LOCAL_RULESETS
# if there's a plus part, we want to directly deliver it
SLocal_localaddr
R$+ + $*        $#cyrus $@ $: $1 + $2

Can someone please tell me what I should do to enable the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] scheme? I have a couple of users (myself included) that
need/want this to work.

Thanks,
Will

William K. Hardeman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wkh.org

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it.
--Robert A. Heinlein