How can I get AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-MD5 removed from the CAPABILITY listing, and
still have cyrus use PAM for authentication?

* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME
UNSELECT MULTIAPPEND SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES IDLE AUTH=DIGEST-MD5
AUTH=CRAM-MD5 X-NETSCAPE

Some clients will use this DIGEST method because it is advertised, but I dont have any
user/passwd entries in the /etc/sasldb.  If I remove the /etc/sasldb file, it is OK,
but I get many "unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb: No such file or directory"
errors in the log file (which hides the severity of signaled to death by 11).

How else can this be achieved?  I need to use PAM.

Kind regards,  Stuart