Thanks for the info Nick.  I had no problems with db3 or SASL, and I
already have a pretty clean sendmail config that will pipe messages
through procmail - which then calls deliver.  Makes for a much more
dynamic and flexible mail filtering system.

As for the PAM stuff, I was really planning to use pwcheck in its
usual manner.  I have had very good luck with this on 1.6.24 and would
like to change as little as possible going to my new server (I'm
already changing the OS *and* the imapd version!).

Thanks for your response.

Lou

On 07/03/01 01:45 PM, Nick Sayer sat at the `puter and typed:

--
Louis LeBlanc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]