Nico Weichbrod wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed cyrus-imapd 2.0.14 and all worked fine.
> Now I wont use sieve-scripts. I installed and tested the script without
> errors, but the script do not run when mail come in. On the old cyrus-imapd
> 1.6.24 the same script works fine.
> The imapd.conf is the same on both server. Is there any new option to make
> sieve work or did I make a mistake in ./congfigure for imap?

How did you install and test the script?

Where is your script located?  Make sure 'sievedir' or
'sieveuserhomedir' are set correctly in /etc/imapd.conf.

Does the 'cyrus' user have read access to the script?

Are you getting any errors in /var/log/imapd.log?

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127