Matt Prigge wrote:

> > > - What is the 'cyradm' command to remove a quota and allow an unlimited
> > >   sized mailbox?
> >
> > Try setting the quota to zero.
>
> I may be thinking of straight IMAP commands rather than cyradm (I dont use
> cyradm), but can/should this be 'none' instead?  I was always under the
> impression that setting a quota of zero did exactly that (didnt allow
> anything to be written to the box).  To my knowledge, this isnt documented
> in the RFCs, so Im curious what the 'real' answer is.

Yeah, zero might actually prevent appending to the mailbox.  'none'
might work in cyradm to disable quotas, but it definitely won't work as
part of a IMAP SETQUOTA command.  A quick peak at the source leads me to
believe that any value < 0 *should* disable the quota check.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127