Wait a minute (pulling my head out of rear-end)...

Using ANY other option with -l really isn't supported.  When using -l,
deliver is simply a LMTP pipe between the client and lmtpd (i.e., the
client is talking LMTP).  If the client wants to override the quota, it
must use the IGNOREQUOTA keyword with RCPT TO.  When you run deliver
without -l, deliver is the LMTP client, and correctly uses the
IGNOREQUOTA keyword.

I _suppose_ we could implement 'deliver -l -q' so that it tacks the
IGNOREQUOTA keyword on to each RCPT TO that it gets from the client, but
this is non-trivial.

NOTE: The IGNOREQUOTA keyword _might_ be replaced by a generic delivery
flags mechanism which will have a quota override feature, ie  FLAGS=q

Ken

Patrick Boutilier wrote:

> Sorry. I am using Cyrus 2.0.16
>
> Lawrence Greenfield wrote:
>
> >What version are you using?  The latest version has support for this.
> >
> >Please specify your version when asking questions.
> >
> >Larry
> >
> >   Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:46:55 -0300
> >   From: Patrick Boutilier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >   Can the deliver options -l and -q be used together? I have tried and
> >   receive this in my exim logs:
> >
> >   2001-08-27 14:43:23 15bQPz-0001qN-00 ==
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED] T=local_delivery_cyruslmtp defer
> >   (-1): LMTP error after end of data: 452 4.2.2 Over quota
> >
> >   If I use deliver without the -l option then -q works as desired.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127