Horst Lederhaas wrote:

> Hello !
> I've heard much from the new Cyrus 2.1, but what's new or better in this
>
> version?
> Are there more features? Where can i read something about ver. 2.1?

Here's a brief list that I threw together into doc/change.html.  I'm
sure that Larry will expound on these terse descriptions before 2.1 is
released.

Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.0.16

      altnamespace
      unixhierarchysep
      SSL/TLS session caching
      support for IMAP CHILDREN & LISTEXT extensions
      check recipient quota & ACL at time of RCPT TO:
      support for LMTP STARTTLS & SIZE extensions
      unified deliver.db (using cyrusdb interface)
      fixed STORE FLAGS () bug
      fixed SEARCH SUBJECT vs. SEARCH HEADER SUBJECT bug
      users without an INBOX can have subscriptions
      added cyrusdb_db3_nosync backend
      do setgid and initgroups in master
      configure now checks for DB3.3
      SQUAT (Rob O'Callahan)
      change SEARCH HEADER to SEARCH where possible (Rob O'Callahan)
      improved directory hashing (Gary Mills )
      use of EGD for SSL/TLS (Amos Gouaux )
      separate certs/keys for services (Henning P. Schmiedehausen )
      ability to force ipurge to traverse personal folders (Carsten
Hoeger )
      fixed zero quota bugs in cyradm (Leena Heino )
      ignore trailing whitespace in imapd.conf
      added '-i' switch to sendmail command line for SIEVE reject,
redirect and vacation
      reconstruct -m works again???

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127