I *was* referring to the action "redirect" in sieve... for some reason I
thought it was an extension that hadn't been implemented in cyrus....
But sure enough it exists in CVS and 2.0.16. Strange. I must have made a
mistake somewhere in one of my scripts...

This is what I got after trying to use it:

/var/log/messages:Nov  7 15:27:54 penguin lmtpd[2384]: sieve parse error
for anyone: line 1: unsupported feature

line one was "require ["redirect"];"

So I just assumed that redirect hadn't been implemented....

Anyway, for the moment I suggest that as a solution for those that want
to invoke a subseqent sieve.