"John C. Amodeo" wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Do the regexs in sieve support checking the body of a message, or just the
> header?

The sieve-regex draft just documents a new MATCH-TYPE, so it works with
any test which takes a MATCH-TYPE as an argument (currently ADDRESS,
ENVELOPE, HEADER).  AFAIK, nobody has written or documented a BODY test
for Sieve.

> And, are wildcards supported yet?

In regex, yes.  The extension follows the POSIX spec with the exception
of disallowing backreferences (no variables currently allowed in
Sieve).  If you're really interested, have a look at the draft:

http://www.imc.org/draft-murchison-sieve-regex

Ken