Jeremy Howard wrote:

> I'd like to allow our users to respond to messages with particular
> subjects/headers by emailing back files. I don't think that I can do this
> with Sieve vacation because vacation creates a plain text part rather than
> expecting a raw MIME structure.

Not true.  You can respond with a MIME part by using the :mime parameter
to vacation.  Since the vacation draft has expired, here's the relevant
text:

> 3.4. MIME Parameter
>
>    The ":mime" parameter, if supplied, specifies that the reason string
>    is, in fact, a MIME part, including MIME headers (see section 2.4.2.4
>    of [SIEVE]).
>
>    If the optional :mime parameter is not supplied, the reason string is
>    considered to be a UTF-8 string.

I have tested this in the past, by responding with a JPEG image
(MIME-encoded of course).  You can't give it a filename however, so
you'll have to imbed the contents in the Sieve script.  I'd use the
:text parameter, so you don't have to worry about quoting the whole damn
thing.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127