Scott Russell wrote:

> Okay, I've got the sieve stuff from 2.1.x CVS build under 2.0.16 and
> everything seems to be running fine. A few test scripts I setup worked
> as expected.
>
> With the vacation setup, what will it NOT respond to. I've some of this
> listed in the draft but I'm looking for a full list. I would also like
> to know if the list of don't-reply-conditions is configurable.
>
> My first concern is that vacation NOT respond to mail with headers of
> here. :)

The Sieve draft (as you've noticed) and the CMU implementation only
check for automated system type sender addresses (does Mailman use
something other than those listed in the draft?).  Dealing with other
headers would be touchy at best, because somebody will always complain
that we have it wrong.  Making it configurable is a possibility, but
this can be easily done within the script itself:

if not header "Precedence" "Bulk" {
        vacation "gone fishing";
}

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127